The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

This And That.

- This can't really be the way Larry O'Brien envisioned his first year on the job going. His Chief of Staff Walter Robinson, whom I have always thought pretty highly of, has resigned six months into the job.

- One of my 5 favorite actors turns 41 today. Happy Birthday John Cusack.

- I'm very excited about Cate Blanchett reprising her role as Queen Elizabeth I again for The Golden Age. And Ms. Skeelo will no doubt be thrilled Clive Owen plays Sir Walter Raleigh.

- Is it weird that I'm pumped for the NBA draft tonight? This year's draft may turn put to be better than the one with LeBron, DWade, Carmelo and Bosh a few years ago.

- So You Think You Can Dance is back on Fox, which means I have to watch TV three hours a week this summer. This show really is entertaining as hell and the group of girls is much better looking than last year. With 16 dancers left I'm picking Anya, Sarah, Pasha and Danny as my final four with Sarah winning the whole thing.

- The CFL season starts tonight but don't expect a preview here. I rank the CFL below the Pro Bowling Tour and just above Tier 3 Japanese basketball in terms of pro sports legitimacy.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, June 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, she is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home