The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thanks For Visiting.

I'm on temporary hiatus due to laser eye surgery on Tuesday. Recovery is very boring - no watching TV, no reading, no exercise because I can't get sweat in my eyes. But at least I can lay in my basement and listen to afternoon baseball games. And today I can listen to the US Open, which is probably going to be every bit as exciting as it sounds.

For the record my pick to win the Open is Geoff Ogilvy, last year's winner, to repeat. He hits it long and usually straight and won't panic when the winning score looks like it will be about +3.

Hopefully I'll be back in action by Tuesday.

Anybody reading this who has my home phone number is welcome to call. About the only thing I am allowed to do is talk on the phone.

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, June 19, 2007, Blogger Road Hammer said...

When are you going to be picking up the pen again?

 
At 6:20 PM, June 19, 2007, Blogger Skeelo said...

Likely tomorrow. The eyes are not yet 20/20 but they are good enough. It also doesn't hurt to look at a computer screen anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home