The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Your Chance To Be A Corpse.

- CSI has had a great season this year and they are keeping everyone interested with "The Miniature Killer" storyline. Now CTV has a "CSI Miniature Killer Contest" and the winner gets to be a corpse on the show. If it gives me the chance to meet Sofia Curtis I'm in.

- I'm not too surprises that should-be-shit-shoveler Rosie O'Donnell is leaving The View. I'm thinking her ego and wretched personality made it pretty tough for her co-stars to stomach her. Maybe she'll replace Don Imus.

- Spending scientific research money on beer. Now that I can get behind.

- One contest I won't be signing up for is to travel to Planet Gliese 581 C, no matter how much astronomy interest me.

- Finally, a Happy 73rd Birthday to Carol Burnett, the funniest women in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home