The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seriously? Again?

Dear Brett,

Can you please just tell everyone you are coming back to play next year and not put everyone through this shit again?

I realize you are a diva with a Grand Canyon size ego who consistently needs the spotlight on you, but many thousands of people who used to really like you are tired of you and now can't stand you (I myself am in this category). The last thing I need to see on Super Bowl Sunday is your media lackey Peter King leading his segment with a story on you. It is really not fair to the Saints or Colts, or the fans of those two teams for that matter.

As much as I would love to see the final throw of your career be yet another team killing interception you tried to force because you always have to be the hero, I have full confidence you will come back next year and kill your team in the exact same fashion. I'm even looking forward to you showing once again why you are not in the same Best Ever class as Elway, Manning, Brady and Montana. So just admit you are coming back and make everyone happy.

Thank You for your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home