The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New Year's Resolution

My New Year's Resolution was to get back to updating this blog regularly. For the past 12-18 months I have been spotty at best but that will change. I have pledged to start getting more out of my personal life this year and this site is a big part of that. I plan to get back to regular sports posts but also getting back into movie reviews, TV conversations, Pursuit of Leisure Hotties and other things as I think of them.

Stay tuned and keep checking back. I promise an increased presence this year.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, January 07, 2010, Anonymous Diamond Joe said...

Bout time. Not even one comment about the disgrace that is the world greatest golfer.

Leave Vegas details off the blog though eh. Unless they are about T-Bone!

 
At 2:18 PM, January 07, 2010, Blogger Skeelo said...

Agreed about T-Bone.

Tiger comments to come tomorrow or this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home