The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

NFL Week 12

I'm already 2-1 this week so I am confident I can get over .500 again after a few dismal weeks.

Last Week: 8-8
Season: 78-82

Colts -3.5 over TEXANS Gotta ride the Colts until they show otherwise.

BENGALS -14 over Browns I think this will be a thorough shit-kicking. After the Benglas brutal loss to the Raiders last week they will be fired up.

VIKINGS -10.5 over Bears Thisi is a huge rivalry game so I am tempted to go with the Bears but Jay Cutler looks completely lost right now. The Vikes defense will eat him alive.

EAGLES -9 over Redskins The Eagles have to get rolling if they have any shot at the playoffs

Dolphins -3 over BILLS I just can't pick the Bills and the Dolphins are rolling right now.

Cards +1.5 over TITANS Not so much a pick against the Titans as it is a pick for the Cards who have been great on the road.

Seahawks -2.5 over RAMS The NFC West - Where Meaningless Week 12 Games Happen!

Bucs +11.5 over FALCONS I can't figure Atlanta out at all. I think they will win but it will be close.

JETS -3 over Panthers The Jets have to get it together at least one week don't they?

Jaguars +3 over 49ERS The Jags are very quietly in wild card contention. And the 49ers stink.

CHARGERS -13.5 over Chiefs Expect a letdown for the Chiefs after last week's big win over the Steelers

Steelers +1 over RAVENS The two teams I thought may be playing in the AFC Championship game face loser go home in week 12. Not what I was expecting at the start of the year.

SAINTS -3 over Patriots The Superdome crowd should be going absolutely mental for this Monday nighter. The Saints D is better than the Pats D, which is weak in the secondary. I look for at least 300 yards and 3 TDS from Drew Brees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home