The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

NFL Week 11

A bad week last week has me needing a good week this week to get to .500. I am 1-0 after taking the Dolphins on Thursday. I know it wasn't on the blog but trust me I did. Once again we have another week of huge spreads. 8 gmaes of 9+ points.

Last week: 6-9
Season: 70-74

Browns +3.5 over LIONS I would take the Lions if not for the fact that I decided in week 1 to bet against them every game. Then the one week I broke that rule they lost to the Rams. And who exactly will watch this game?

Bills +9 over JAGUARS The Bills are due to come close and then lose on a stupid play that kills their fans again.

CHIEFS +10 over Steelers The Steelers have been having a tought time covering on the road this year. They will win but only by a TD.

Colts -1 over RAVENS The Colts may lose this one but I can't bet against them until they lose outright.

GIANTS -6 over Falcons Neither team is playing well but the Giants over at home.

PACKERS -5.5 over 49ers These were two of the more promising teams in the league this year and they both fell fast. I think the 49ers are done for the year.

Seahawks +11 over VIKINGS Can't take 11 with the Vikes after they didn't destroy the Lions at home last week.

COWBOYS -12 over Redskins The 'Boys will lput up a big win after the mess they laid down in Lambaugh last week.

Saints -11.5 over BUCS The Saints defense should get back on track against the horrible Bucs offense.

Cards -9 over RAMS The Cards have been great on the road this year.

Jets +10.5 over PATRIOTS The Patriots should kill the Jets this week after losing to Indy the way they did but the Jets will be fired up to prove their first win against the Pats wasn't a fluke.

Bengals -9.5 over RAIDERS I am sold on the Bengals enough to bet on them on the west coast. Of course they are playing the Raiders.

BRONCOS +3 over Chargers I know Chris Simms is the likely starter for Denver but this is the type of game the Chargers always seem to lose.

Eagles -2 over BEARS Is either one of these teams any good? I honestly don't know at this point.

TEXANS -4 over Titans The Titans win streak stops here against a tought divisional opponent on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home