The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

NFL Week 10

With another bad week last week I have fallen under .500 for the first time this year. And I am already 0-1 this week after Jay Cutler's 5 INT stink bomb Thursday night, which as a Broncos fan I enjoyed immensely.


Last Week: 5-8
Season 64-65

JETS -6.5 over Jags I'm not sure how good the Jets are or how bad the Jags are. I just now the Jets have to win this game to hold on to any playoff hopes.

Broncos -3.5 over REDSKINS Yes the Broncos have lost their last two but how in the hell do you explain a 6-2 team being only a 3.5 point favorite to the 'Skins?

STEELERS -7 over Bengals My nervous pick of the week. I am sold on the Bengals but I think the Steelers have rounded back into division winner form.

TITANS -6.5 over Bills This is more about how bad I think the Bills are than Vince Young being 2-0.

VIKINGS -15.5 over Lions Minny coming off a bye week and the Lions are still the Lions. The line on this could have been 20.

SAINTS -14 over Rams 14 is a lot to give on the road but not with how bad the Rams offense is. The Saints can probably cover with 21 points.

Falcons -1.5 over PANTHERS The Falcons have only lost to decent teams this year so I think they are better than there 5-3 indicates.

Bucs +10 over DOLPHINS I think the Dolphins are going to win but I think the Bucs can keep it close. They should be a lot more confident after winning last week.

Chiefs +1.5 over RAIDERS How bad will the ratings be for this game? Will anybody outside of Oakland or KC watch this game? Will anybody in Oakland or Kansas City watch this game?

CARDS -9 over Seahwaks The Cards have sucked me in again. Man I hate picking on Cards games. I never now whether they will show up or not. Especially at home.

Eagles +2.5 over CHARGERS Philly coming off a big loss and the Chargers coming off a big win. Andy Reid vs. Norv Turner in the Who Finally Gets Fired First Bowl.

Cowboys -2.5 over PACKERS It's time for me to admit that the Packers are just lousy. They haven't beaten a good team in the past two years.

COLTS -3 over Pats This should be another great game in what is easily the best rivalry in the NFL. Neither team's secondary is strong right now so it should be pretty high scoring. Indy can't run but it may not matter. And I can't go against Peyton in a primetime game.

Ravens -10.5 over BROWNS Enjoy your Monday night Cleveland. It will be the last time you are on MNF for about 5 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home