The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Saturday, December 05, 2009

NFL Week 13

On my way out the door so this is quick...

Last Week: 9-7
Season: 87-89


Broncos -4 over CHIEFS Kyle Orton isn't sexy, but he is effective.

STEELERS -14 over Raiders If these were a 4:00pm start I may have thought otherwise.

Texans PK over JAGS Two underachievers so I flipped a coin.

COLTS -7.5 over Titans I think the Titans can win this game but the Colts should want to burry any playoff hopes of a division rival.

FALCONS +6 over Eagles The Falcons have been screwing me all year so why not just stick with that?

BENGALS -13 over Lions Cincy couldn't kill the Browns but they can kill the Lions.

Saints -9 over REDSKINS Washington has been decent of late but I think the Saints are starting to smell 16-0.

PANTHERS -6.5 over Bucs I just can't pick the Bucs as much as I want to.

BEARS -9 over Rams This is the type of game Jay Cutler should be great in. A meaningless one against a shit team.

BROWNS +12.5 over Chargers Browns at home should only lose by 10.

49ers +1 over SEAHAWKS The crappiest game of the week.

CARDS +4 over Vikings I just think the Vikes are do to lose one and the Cards at home should do it.

GIANTS +1 over Cowboys Wade hilips and Tony Romo are 3-6 together in December and January. Prove to me you can win and then I will think about picking you Mr. Romo.

Patriots -5 over DOLPHINS For some reason I think this will be a route.

Ravens +3 over PACKERS I really don't think the Pack is that good and the Ravens D might just kill Aaron Rodgers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home