The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Scratch My Last Thought On Tiger

- Well apparently the PGA will be Tiger's tourney. The way the rest of the mooks on tour crap their pants when Tiger gets ahead this thing is as good as over. I'm dying to see someone push him though. I don't think Stephen Ames will but Scott Verplank and Geoff Ogilvy can definitely give him a run, and I think one of them will.

- Now that the pressure off Barry might hit 20 more before the season is out. The Giants may even decide to bring him back next year for about $6 million. It's insane that he's still good for an on base percentage of about .475.

- I've watched the Red Sox 5 times in the last week since discovering I get an HD baseball channel I didn't know I got and I still don't think they will get to the World Series. Their lineup looks weak and I don't think Manny and Ortiz are going to come around. Right now I say it still comes down to the Tigers (despite their recent slide they will recover) and the Angels in the ALCS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home