The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mr. Belding Gone Wild.

- Me and some of the boys from Whitby have decided it is very likely there will be a boys weekend in Vegas in late July. One of the clubs we want to hit is Tangerine at Treasure Island. I went online to check it out and found this picture:



That my friends, is Dennis Haskins, aka Mr. Belding, the Principal from Saved By The Bell. My first thought was why the hell would we go to a club that has been hosted by this guy, then I thought, If Tangerine is good enough for Mr. Belding, it's definitely good enough for the likes of us.

- I love Reese Witherspoon and thought it was ridiculous that Ryan Phillippe would be dumb enough to let her get away (hey Ryan - you're a B lister at best). So I'm glad to hear she is hooking up with Jake Gyllenhaal. He seems like a pretty decent guy. I wouldn't say he's quite normal, but nobody in Hollywood is.

- I'm very proud to say I have never watched an episode of American Idol but I find the whole Sanjaya issue amusing. I have heard clips of him and he is truly terrible. I hope he wins just so the record execs shit their pants.

- I could comment on Belinda quitting politics but I am not surprised nor do I care.

6 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, April 12, 2007, Blogger Road Hammer said...

Was Gyllenhall the pitcher or the catcher?

 
At 12:00 PM, April 12, 2007, Blogger Road Hammer said...

Also, can we deduce from that picture that Belding's favourite Bayside girl was Lisa Turtle?

 
At 2:27 PM, April 12, 2007, Blogger Skeelo said...

Very good Hammer. I'm still laughing at the Lisa Turtle comment.

I think Jake both pitched and caught.

 
At 10:13 AM, April 13, 2007, Blogger mix tape said...

I have the feeling a T-Bone weekend in LV will trump the one with Vasko..

 
At 12:50 PM, April 13, 2007, Blogger Skeelo said...

There will be less prostitution with T-Bone involved than with Vasko.

 
At 6:23 PM, April 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no way I could pass up a weekend in Vegas with T-Bone. That storyline writes itself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home