The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Other Stuff.

- I'm glad to see Phil Mickelson playing well again. The PGA is always more interesting when the top players are at he top of their game. I hope that Charles Howell III can now move himself into that top tier of players after his win yesterday. He certainly has the talent he just needs the confidence.

- I always thought it was unfair to Christina Aguilera that she was compared to Britney Spears. Christina has an incredible voice, writes good lyrics, has a strong understanding of musical history (Etta James is one of her heroes and I am willing to bet money Britney or Jessica Simpson wouldn't know James if they heard her) and real talent. Britney, well...doesn't. Compare Christina's great show this weekend at halftime of the NBA all star game to Britney's weekend ending with her hair about to be sold on eBay.

- If the Norwalk virusis making the rounds again I am locking myself in my bedroom until it passes. I was unfortunate enough to get this the last go round and I can honestly say it was the sickest 24 hour period of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home