The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Entertainment Notes.

- A small piece of my high school history died when Anna Nicole Smith passed away yesterday. One of her Guess jeans ads was the first picture to grace the door of my high school locker. She became downright loony in past years but don't forget that 12-15 years ago, back when women were still eating carbs, she was widely considered to have one of the best bodies in the world.

- It's good to see that some judges still believe in conducting your matters with some respect for others.

- I'm disappointed that Keppler was killed off on CSI last night. I know it was a logical end to his four episode arc but I really liked the character.

- Should I be worried that I really like Justin Timberlake's new album? Does it mean he is progressing as a musician or that I am regressing as a listener?

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger David said...

sonofa... I taped CSI and was going to watch it tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home