The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance Canada

I have watched the last 4 seasons of the American version of So You Think You Can Dance as well as the first season of the Canadian version. I really enjoy the show but have to say that the current Canadian season is the best of any version I have seen by far.

The quality of the dancing has been phenomenal as have the competitors. Usually on this show it is easy to pick 8 of the top 10 before the first Top 20 episode begins. Not this year. Any one of the top 14 could have made the Final Four and it really was drawing straws to see who gets eliminated each week. The talent is so high that there is very little difference between the whoever wins and whoever gets the boot from the top 10 tonight. It really has been great to watch as the choreographers are really turning it up a notch this season too.

So who will win? I don't know. At the start of the season I thought Vincent would win and I still think he has a chance. I think he and Cody will be the last two guys standing. I think the last two girls standing will be Tara-Jean and Kim with Kim winning the whole thing.

4 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, September 30, 2009, Anonymous Diamond Joe said...

I am now questioning your manhood.

 
At 4:07 PM, September 30, 2009, Blogger Skeelo said...

Have you seent he hotties on this show? Seriously check it out. And the dresses they put them in are fantastic.

 
At 9:55 AM, October 01, 2009, Anonymous Ms. Skeelo said...

Diamond Joe, you don't get the Canadian version down there so you don't know what you're missing. Let's put it this way, when it comes to choreographed simulated sex on a stage, the CRTC is way more lenient than the FCC.

 
At 2:02 PM, October 01, 2009, Anonymous Diamond Joe said...

I am intrigued. I may have to youtube it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home