The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Monday, September 08, 2008

NFL.

I won't even pretend to call this a preview. I like the NFL but I really don't follow it closely enough, or know enough about it, to give any kind of in depth preview.

And I will say that my picks were made before Tom Brady got hurt and I just didn't get to doing this post (I was on vacation until this morning).

In the AFC championship game I like the Steelers over the Colts. I think the Pats secondary is really weak and the Colts can exploit it. I also think the Pats linebackers are old and that the Steelers O line would crush their D line if they meet the Steelers. I also think the current version of the Colts are done. The can make it to the conference final but that's it. I think they will gradually rebuild after this year.

In the NFC Championship game I am taking the Cowboys over the Seahawks. The 'Boys are stacked and they are ready to finally break through in the playoffs. I think they will lose to the Steelers in the Super Bowl though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home