The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Speculative NBA Finals Preview

I'll be away when the Pistons win the next two games to knock off the Celtics (and they will) but no matter, I can make my predictions now because I would be shocked if the Lakers didn't end the Spurs season tonight.

Kobe is the most competitive player and best closer since Michael and I don't see how he can make the final and not close it out. I have kept waiting for Odom and Gasol to lay an egg but it is not going it happen. They are playing great and Derek Fisher adds a lot of moxie and toughness to them.

Lakers over whoever they play in 6.

If the Spurs pull off a miracle I say they will beat the Celtics or Pistons in 6 too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home