The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Bluesfest Lineup.

After the worst winter I have have experienced the current great weather is exciting beyond any and all comprehension. It's really easy to forget what a fantastic city Ottawa is in the summer.

One of the annual highlights is Bluesfest and this year's group of headliners has me pretty excited. The Hip always put on a good show, The Black Crowes and Wyclef Jean should be great and Donna Summer will be fun. Steely Dan is a band I have always liked and never thought I would get a chance to see (same as Brian Wilson) but the headliner who I can't wait to see is James Taylor. I love this guy and I am absolutely staking out a good spot to hear him on what may be my only opportunity.

Should be a great 11 days.

- A quick Happy Birthday to Al Pacino and Rene Zellweger. What are the odds that the single worst big name actor and the single worst big name actress in Hollywood share the same birthday? That's one hell of a coincidence.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, April 28, 2008, Blogger mix tape said...

Some pzrs are already planning their post-LV DRP for those 11 days... :(

I'll be there, no DRP here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home