The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Tom Brady Has Boys of Steel.

- As if winning three Super Bowls and having women world wide adore him wasn't enough, apparently Tom Brady has sperm that could swim upstream successfully during a hurricane. After recently knocking up Bridget Moynahan he may have now knocked up uberbbabe Gisele Bundchen. Somebody buy this guy a pack of condoms.

- I have started to watch Heroes the past 5 or 6 weeks and have to admit that despite far too many story lines, I am really enjoying it. And Hayden Panettiere (who plays Claire Bennet) is just cute as hell. And I mean that in a "If I ever have a teenage son I hope he lands a girl that cute" kind of way, not in a "creepy 31 year old guy likes a 17 year old" kind of way. I still can't figure out if Ali Larter (who plays Niki Sanders) is hot or not though. Sometimes she looks great and other times not so much.

- Please watch 30 Rock tonight because I think it needs more viewers. I find this show hilarious and despite being a communist in real life Alec Baldwin is great at comedy (as evidenced in his turn in The Departed). Tracy Morgan is also hysterical in this show. But I'm worried that now that I am starting to watch it it will get cancelled like every other show I like.

- Three years later and neither Steve Moore nor Todd Bertuzzi are the same. This is one of those times you wish you could hit rewind and stop something from ever happening.

- I'm starting to think the best way to stop Quebec separation from being the third rail of Canadian politics is to have another referendum. Only this time everyone in Canada gets to vote instead of Quebec. The rest of Canada should vote on whether we want them here or not. I'm dead serious. If we vote them off the island, then we just send them packing and stop all this bullshit every few years.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, March 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work Tom. You're well on your way to achieving Shawn Kemp or Evander Holyfield status.

 
At 10:50 PM, March 17, 2007, Blogger David said...

It's a good thing that Tom doesn't play for Buffalo or Marv would have traded him like he did Willis. A buddy of mine pointed out that the most important part of the Bills' draft strategy is the interview with the prospect's parents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home