The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Naomi Watts




It has taken a hell of a lot of restraint on my part not to have the gorgeous Naomi Watts added to the Pursuit of Leisure Hottie list yet. I could wait no longer. As Ms. Skeelo can attest, I think Naomi is the one women that I just go dead silent over when I see on screen. There's really no need to say how I stunning I think she is becuase everyone else is thinking the exact same thing.

I have to admit I had no clue who she was until the excellent Mulholland Dr. came out and certainly had no idea she was one of Nicole Kidman's best friends. But she has proven herself to be one of the best actresses working today in such movies as 21 Grams, King Kong (I though her Vaudeville acting was fantastic, very few people could have pulled it off), The Ring and Le Divorce. She also dresses with class and is a fantastic interview. Amazingly she is still single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home