The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Nope. You Can't Get Into Trouble In Cuba.

This is priceless. Apparently Thai boxing honchos have sent their star boxer and Thailand's best Gold Medal hope at the '08 Olympics to Cuba to end his party lifestyle. Yep, Manus Boonjumong has been told to stay away from girls, bars and gambling because the Bangkok nightlife was destroyng his potential. Now I have never been to Bangkok but I have heard enough stories to know that pretty much everyone there is a moral degenerate. So just what do you have to do to be sent to another country? My money says Manus did something involving live, or even possibly dead, animals and that was the last straw.

I have been to Cuba and can tell you there is plenty of trouble there for him to get into. My wife and I were at a 4.5 star hotel in Varaderro and the security guard brought us a hooker and asked if we wanted to pay $20 for a threesome (we politely declined). And that's on a well guarded resort. Stay tuned for inevitable updates in this story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home