The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nelly Furtado.



I realized a few days ago that I hadn't had a Pursuit of Leisure Hottie in way too long. I also noticed I hadn't had a good Canadian Hottie yet either. So in honor of the recent discussion of not having Nelly Furtado in the top 10 all-time Canadian babes like she should have been, I am happy to add her to the pantheon here at Pursuit of Leisure. With her combination of voice, looks and sexuality it's not hard to figure out why.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, March 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad her "I'm like a bird" makes me want to pull my arm off and throw it at her!

 
At 4:21 PM, March 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I've got that annoying fuckin' song in my head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home