The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Canadian Babes.

Askmen.com has ranked the top 10 all-time Canadian babes. It's always hard to argue over a list like this but I will say that if you are going to have Pamela Anderson at number 1 (though I think she should only be number 1 on a list of all-time notorious Canadian babes) at least use a good picture of her in her heyday.

I'm also very glad to see Rachel McAdam on this list because she is old school gorgeous. And by that I mean she is classically beautiful and would have been a great pinup girl in the 50's.

My only complaint would be that Evangeline Lilly was not on the list but then you would have to knock someone off the list. So who would I knock off? Probably Trish Stratus much to The Hammer's dismay, though we are really splitting hairs here.

4 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, March 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realize it's subjective but Neve Campbell and Trish Status. I respectfully disagree. Sorry Hammer.

 
At 10:42 AM, March 08, 2008, Blogger Road Hammer said...

Neve looks like a guy in that pic.

I would also say that Trish has fallen down a few notches in my book lately after I saw her doing a quasi-reality show on her wedding. Totally irritating.

I am also glad to see that AskMen isn't pretending that Avril Lavigne is actually pretty, like everyone else seems to be doing these days.

 
At 11:28 AM, March 08, 2008, Blogger Skeelo said...

Neve used to be gorgeous when she was in Party of Five so you can make the case for her back then.

I'd definitely put Nelly Furtado ahead of her though.

 
At 11:42 AM, March 08, 2008, Blogger Road Hammer said...

Good call on the Nelly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home