The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Diane Lane



Today we add Diane Lane to the growing list of Pursuit of Leisure Hotties. Not many woman have the beauty of Ms. Lane, especially not many 42 year olds. This Oscar nominated actress is getting better with age and her roles are also improving. I though she was great in last year's Hollywoodland, and she is set to star in 5 movies coming out over the next 2 years.

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, March 13, 2007, Blogger David said...

Well done, Skeelo. I wholeheartedly agree with you on Ms. Lane. I found her particularly hot in Unfaithful and, though I don't know why, Murder at 1600.

 
At 9:11 PM, March 13, 2007, Blogger Road Hammer said...

I'd say the surgeon who augmented her breasts is also deserving of the "well done" accolade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home