The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Scarlett Johannson Stands Out.



Scarlett Johannson is teaming up with Woody Allen again in Scoop which opens Friday. When you look at the sophistication of her roles to date, as well as her public persona and maturity it is hard to believe she is only 21.

It's a credit to her talent that she is so distanced from others her age such as Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes (who is generally well behaved but does dippy movies), and Elisha Cuthbert(who dates a dolt). I think Scarlett may do something completely stupid sure sooner or later, but I won't tkae a guess as to what. Besides, my good buddy Reetch is planning to marry her and he'd kill me.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this make her an "Official Pursuit of Leisure Hottie" a la Kate Beckinsale?

 
At 3:53 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger Skeelo said...

I think she may be a bit young to garner that designation. I'll revisit the issue in a few years. "OPofLH's" need to have more life experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home