The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Reality Got Me.

I usually don't get into reality shows too much but I am also not one of those people who curse them as the end of the world as we know it. Having said that I am completely hooked on So You Think You Can Dance? I have taken ballroom dance lessons before and enjoyed them a lot though I would hardly consider myself a great dancer. What the dancers on this show can do is incredible. I'm amazed at the ability they have to learn the moves and choreographies they have to learn in only a week's time. It is definitely worth catching Wednesday and Thursday night's on Fox at 9:00pm EST. For the record I think Allison will beat Travis on the final night to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home