The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Rachael Ray's New Lifestyle Show.

Rachael Ray's news lifestyle show can't help but be a success. She is so damn cute and outgoing she is going to have guests eating out of the palm of her hand.

You know how couples have "lists" of 5 people they would leave their partner for? Well for me their is no list of 5, there is only one name on the list and it is Rachael Ray. Seriously, I have a huge crush on her. The only chink in the armor was that many of the meals in her 30 Minute Meal books (of which Ms. Skeelo and I have 3)take over 30 minutes to cook. I kinda felt lied to. But now she admits that they take even her longer to make so I feel much better. Now if only she weren't already married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home