The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dribs and Drabs.

David Hasselhoff thinks he is a "punching bag" who can go with the flow. The funny thing is how he thinks his new song, which I linked to last week for comedic purposes, is headed to the top 20 in England. The Hoff is also writing his memoirs. The money line - "But when I was out trying to save the world, I forgot to save myself."

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, or in this case feeds you and makes you a god to geeks everywhere.

I can't wait for this movie. Little Miss Sunshine should be fantastic. A warning to Steve Carell fans who loved 40 Year Old Virgin though. Do not go see this movie if you are expecting the same thing again. And if you do go, don't complain that it was different.

I can wait for this movie. I love his show and love Borat in small segments, but there is no way this movie won't get tired after 10 minutes. If you like the guy who plays Borat go see Ricky Bobby instead.

I love it when arrogant, overrated bands with only one good album like Oasis decide to put out a Greatest Hits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home