The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Friday, June 12, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

Ms. Skeelo and I are very happy that So You Think You Can Dance is back for another season this summer. Of all the talent/reality shows this has to be the best one. And not just because of the gorgeous host Cat Deeley.

The guy and girl I would like to see win are Vitolio and Asuka (the cutest dancer to appear on any of the five seasons). Both are great dancers obviously but I like love both their personalities. I think they'll both make the Top 10 but I don't think they'll make the final four. For that I will go with Brandon, Phillip, Kayla and Caitlin with Phillip winning.

If the first week of performances was any indication it is going to be one hell of an impressive year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home