The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome to 2007! The Year of Big Sexy.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and I wish everyone a safe and healthy 2007.

Over the holidays back in Toronto I was fortunate enough to celebrate T-Bone's 27th birthday festivities in Whitby. Given that I lost a bet assuming that he would never make it to 26 (payable with some time downstairs at Pigale's), any birthday bash for him at this stage of the game is a bonus. I shudder to think what it will cost me if he makes 30.

Regardless, it was decided that a suitable nickname for him now that he is mature man in his late 20's would be Big Sexy. So all hail 2007 as the year of Big Sexy.

3 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My eyed did not need to see that!

 
At 10:27 PM, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to KO KO the Monkey?

 
At 8:53 AM, January 05, 2007, Blogger Skeelo said...

Ko Ko was a little too cutesy. It doesn't really suit him anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home