The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Entertainment Musings.

I hate Star Jones. If I don't like Oprah that much I sure as hell aren't going to like some wannabe Oprah knockoff. Now that she's been given the boot she will probably fade into oblivion which is best for everyone.

Can someone explain to me why Ashlee Simpson has sex appeal? I just don't see it. A couple of million to pose in Playboy? Jessica hell yes, but not Ashlee.

Not the least bit interested in Al Gore's new flick. I'd call it a documentary but I'm sure it's a documentary in the same way Michael Moore's are. And yes Al Gore fits in the entertainment category because he sure as hell can't be taken seriously as a politician.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home