The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Two to die in final Harry Potter.

All right start your guessing. J.K. Rowling has said that two main characters will die in the final installment of the great series. Though it may make sense to make Harry himself one of them I don't see it. I think his girlfriend Ginny Weasley will certainly be one of them. Or perhaps Ron Weasley. I don't think Hermione will be one of them either but all bets are off after they killed Professor Dumbledore. I would also be reasonably sure that Harry is finally going to take care of Snape. I need to end this right now before I can't stop. I can't wait for the book though. Anyone want to make predictions on who gets offed?

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Skeelo said...

I think Draco is going to off his father.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home