The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Not Much To Say.



I could write about 5,000 words about our current Federal political situation right now without blinking but I just don't have the heart to. The events of the past week have made me genuinely embarrassed, sad and sick.

I love Canada and will always be proud to call it my home. But I fear for our political future right now as I think we are just turning into the World's coldest Banana Republic.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, December 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From afar I can't believe what the hell is happening up there. This clown Dion gets trounced like no Liberal in history, then teams up with some pinko's to gain power. WTF? And even if they install someone who can actually speak English, WTF?

At least the good old US of A can guide us conservatives. Oh wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home