The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

World Series Preview

I'd have to say the World Series is a surprise. Not the Tigers who I picked to beat the Yankees, then in a coin flip picked to lose to the A's, but the Cardinals who I thought were going to get swept in the division series. I also think there is a chance the Cards get swept in this series. The Tigers are that good and the Cards are that bad. Don't be fooled by them beating the Mets in 7 games. The Mets were essentially working with a one man startin rotation in the NLCS and still came within one base hit of beating the Cards. The Tigers remind me a lot of last year's White Sox. They too stumbled in the final third of the season and rolled over everybody in the playoffs. The difference between the AL and NL will become more pronounced with this series.

Tigers in 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home