The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday shorts.

Judge Smith has a great sense of humour. I finished reading the book last night and I thought it was excellent. I am also excited about the movie opening next month.

Just how horseshit is Tampa Bay goalie John Grahame? Watching to Tortorella rip him after the game was priceless.

I was very sad to hear about the death of Pat Marsden. He was a great sports commentator and truly a class act. He did his homework, loved the games he covered and spoke intelligently and articulately during his career spent mostly in Toronto. Having grown up in Toronto, he was part of my childhood. I will miss him even though I never met him.


I'm glad Pat Quinn went out with class. I think he was a great coach for the Leafs and was a great member of the organization. Nobody could handle the Toronto media the way he did. All eyes are now on you John Ferguson Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home