The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The astronomy nerd in me just loves this.

NASA has announced a spacecraft orbiting Saturn has sent back pictures of geysers on one of it's moons, Enceladus, spewing water 100 kilometers into the atmosphere. I am absolutely fascinated with this and am just as curious as the scientists to figure out what kind of energy source is creating these geysers on a surface that has an average temperature of -210C. I have always loved astronomy and would have taken courses in it if not for my dislike of doing math for a living. Therefore I really can't give any kind of in depth analysis of just what the implications of this discovery are so click on the link, and visit this site in the future because I will surely stay on top of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home