The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The night Great White went wrong.

Charges are finally being laid against former Great White tour manager Daniel Biechele for the fire set at a concert in Providence, R.I three years ago that killed 100 people. The real crime is that Great White was still charging people to see their sorry act. I hope that there were some Brown University students in attendance documenting the crowd for sociology class. I'd like to think it was like that scene in Animal House when the Delta House frat boys ditch their dates at the black night club they stumble into.

3 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Road Hammer said...

I defy you to come up the name of a single Great White tune off the top of your head, Skeelo. In fact, I double dog defy ya.

 
At 8:11 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Skeelo said...

lol! I knew I could count on you to defend them Hammer. Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I don't know them. Beware a future triple dog dare though, once bitten twice shy. I'm all over now.

 
At 10:19 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Road Hammer said...

All Over Now ... very good. Once Bitten Twice Shy doesn't really count because it's a cover. Well done. I am pleased to have been proven wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home