The Pursuit Of Leisure

100% correct, 50% of the time. A tongue in cheek look at culture both high and low.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome!

I have started this site under the pretense of "everyone else is doing it, why can't I?". I solemnly swear not to take myself too seriously or to think I can change the world based on the writings and rants you will find here.

I would consider myself somewhat worldly. As such, I intend to concentrate on issues of grave importance such as Sports, TV, Movies, Music, Travel, Books, and Politics. It is intended as a welcome respite from the working world where one can truly discuss their own pursuit of leisure. I hope you enjoy future posts, not take anything too personally, and leave comments if you agree with what you read, or more importantly if you disagree with what you read.

My only promise is to not engage in personal smear campaigns. Except against Michael Moore of course. That fat, phony bastard deserves every bad word written about him.

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, January 09, 2006, Blogger mix tape said...

excellent, I'll be contibuting fairly regularly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home